Bright students just shouldn’t be struggling in school.
Join us at our next parent information meeting to explore that struggle and options to end it.
Here’s what we do at these meetings:
I want to hear “what it’s like at your house”
- I will share with you the “hidden” skills that cause bright students to struggle in school
- We’ll talk about the “parents journey” as they move from “I don’t think he’s very smart” to “I think he’s just lazy” and finally to “Something here just doesn’t add up!”
- You’ll see a chart that groups learning skills into an easy to understand system
- We’ll talk about why traditional tutoring doesn’t work
- We’ll discuss what the school’s role is in solving learning problems
- Finally, we’ll look at how these challenges can be solved so that the worry and frustration can end for you
Most of all, we want you to get YOUR questions answered.
In the meantime, check out the acclaimed book At Wit’s End: A Parent’s Guide to Ending the Struggle, Tears, and Turmoil of Learning Disabilities. “It gives us exhausted, frustrated parents hope that there is an answer to our child’s learning problems.” At www.ParentsAtWitsEnd.com you can download the first two chapters of the book for FREE.
I look forward to meeting you very soon.
Owner and Executive Director
Meetings are held at our offices:
Fill out the form below and we’ll see you soon.